General Institutional Information
Student complaints concerning alleged failures by UTS to comply with the requirements of FERPA can be filed with the U.S. Department of Education. The name and address of the Office that administers FERPA are:
Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20202.
For the graduate programs please visit our Academic Programs page.
- UTS has an articulation agreement with Medgar Evers College, The City University of New York. The agreement between the Philosophy and Religion department of the Religious Studies program and UTS allows upper division students in the Religious Studies program at Medgar Evers to register for courses at the Seminary to be transferred and applied toward their BA in Religious Studies degree program. Requirements include:
- Medgar Evers students must have a minimum C grade in Religious Studies courses: 2.5 GPA
- Total transfer credits granted toward the BA degree will be based on individual evaluation and review of the student’s transcript.
- Total additional credits required at the senior college to complete the BA degree are also based on total number of credits accepted.
- UTS also maintains a memorandum of understanding with the International Peace Leadership College (IPLC) in Antipolo City, Philippines. The purpose of the agreement is to facilitate graduates of the IPLC who wish to earn a Master of Religious Education, Master of Arts in Religious Studies or a Master of Divinity degree.
Transfer credit will not be accepted for the Doctor of Ministry Program.
For its graduate degree programs the following chart depicts the time to completion for the most recent three academic years:
Mr. Henry Christopher: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manhattan: 212-563-6647 ext. 105
Barrytown: 845-752-3000 ext. 244
Institutional scholarships are available, please visit the Financial Aid page for more information.
- General information about eligibility for federal financial aid and the application procedure can be found on the Financial Aid page.
- Refund policies and requirements for withdrawal and return of federal financial aid can be found here.
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers: http://www.studentloans.gov
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers: http://www.studentloans.gov
- UTS has no Preferred Lenders and Preferred Lender Arrangements.
Health & Safety Information
Campus Safety is a 24-hour service on the Barrytown campus. When an emergency safety, security (or after-hours maintenance) problem occurs, students can call Campus Safety at x211. If a stranger is around the building without cause, or if they feel unsafe for any reason, Campus Safety is available.
For more detailed information contact: Dr. Michael Mickler via email email@example.com
Additional information on Security and Safety policies can be found in the Student Handbook.