UTS Faculty Roundtable Series
The UTS Faculty Roundtable Series, a monthly event dedicated to presenting current academic research conducted by UTS faculty, alumni, and students. Each month will feature a new speaker and topic. The Faculty Roundtable is open to the public and will include time for discussion and refreshments following the presentation.
- Dec 3 - Dr. Andrew Wilson: "The Only-Begotten Daughter"
- Feb 25 - Dr. Keisuke Noda: "Paradoxes of Belief Systems: Viktor Frankl's Approach"
- March 10 - Dr. Kathy Winings
- March 31 - Dr. Michael Mickler
- April 14 - Mrs. Ute Delaney
- April 28 - Dr. Theodore Shimmyo
- May 5 - Ms. Mi Young Eaton