Director of the Doctor of Ministry Program
Assistant Professor of Conflict Resolution & Ministry
He obtained his bachelor of arts in education in the Ivory Coast in 2007. He worked there as a teacher before moving to America later that year. Dr. Kone earned a Master of divinity at the Unification Theological Seminary (UTS) in 2012, and a master in conflict management and negotiation at Norwich University in 2014. He obtained a doctorate of ministry in peace and justice at UTS, focusing on transformational leadership and the effective management of cross-cultural conflict between communities.
- D.Min., Unification Theological Seminary
- MDY., Norwich University
- MDiv., Unification Theological Seminary
- B.A., Cocody University Ivory Coast
Articles and Books:
The Concept of “Ivoirité": An Identity Based Concept and its Impact on Socio-political Life in Ivory coast.Date: August 28, 2020 Published by Revue Akofena. http://revue-akofena.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/16-T02-21-pp.-217-228.pdf
"The Greatest Virtues are Peace, Unity, and Forgiveness: The Alternatives are Jihad, Revenge, and War" Date : June 2019. https://mellenpress.com/book/The-Greatest-Virtues-are-Peace-Unity-and-Forgiveness-The-Alternatives-are-Jihad-Revenge-and-War-Softcover/9534/
Personal Development: The key to Success Publication Date Mar 25, 2021. https://www.amazon.com/Personal-Development-Dr-Drissa-Kone-ebook/dp/B094LZD5VP
Issues in Cultural Diplomacy: The Changing Communications Paradigm between the U.S. and Muslim World. Published by the Journal of Media & Public Policy Quarterly Vol. 1 No.1 Date June-August 2020. https://mycmpi.org/issues-in-cultural-diplomacy-the-changing-communications-paradigm-between-the-u-s-and-muslim-world/
Applied Unificationism Blog (List of Articles)
- MDiv Courses: 1. Spiritual Mentoring 2. Cultural Diversity and Conflict Transformation, 2. Leadership and Congregational Development 3. Islam 4. Ecumenism and Interfaith.
- Master of Arts in Peace Studies: 1. Diplomacy and Faith-Based Diplomacy, 2. Formation and Self Care for Peace Professionals, 3. Restorative and Transitional Justice in post Conflict Societies.
- Doctoral of Ministry Courses: 1. Multiculturalism, Diversity and Non-violent Conflict Resolution MIN 2. The Changing Face of Society: Diversity and Its Impact on Ministry