|Tuition (per credit per semester)||$460.00|
|Non-credit continuing education, tuition per class hour||$165.00|
|Audit fee (per class hour)||$110.00|
*Tuition for Field Education taken during the summer or winter breaks will be allotted according to the term in which it is registered.
Full-time Students (9 or more credits or ESL class hours per term)
|Student Activity Fee||$ 15.00|
|Student Services Fee||$ 15.00|
|Library Fee||$ 30.00|
|Internet Access Fee||$ 26.00|
|Total Registration Fees||$ 160.00|
Part-time Students (fewer than 9 credits in a term)
|Total Registration Fees||$ 125.00|
Distance Learning or Intensive Class
|Registration Fee||$ 40.00|
Student Housing: The Seminary will make every effort to assist single and married students with housing on or off campus. Married student housing is available for students from their second year, although the supply of housing limited.
Married students who live in Seminary-owned properties can expect to pay rent of approximately $480 per month for a single room to $730 per month plus utilities for a 1-bedroom apartment. These rents are below local market rates.
Students at the NYC campus may speak with the Director of Student Life for assistance in finding suitable student housing.
Deferred Payment Plan: Students must pay at least 25% of their tuition at registration. All other Seminary fees must be paid in full at time of registration, including any past due balances. The remaining 75% of deferred tuition must be paid by the end of the term. A fee is assessed for choosing this option. A default charge of 1.50% per month on the unpaid balance may be charged after due date.
D. Min. Program Tuition and Fees
|D.Min. Application Fee||$ 30.00|
|D.Min. Tuition per credit||$ 460.00|
|D.Min. Intensive Room & Meals (semi-private room)||$ 450.00|
|D.Min. Intensive Room & Meals (private room)||$ 510.00|
|Library Fee (each intensive)||$ 30.00|
|Graduation and Binding Fee||$ 150.00|
|Application Fee||$ 30.00|
|Graduation Fee||$ 70.00|
|Late Grade Fee (per term)||$ 40.00|
|Transcript Fee||$ 5.00|
|Transfer Credit Evaluation Fee||$ 40.00|
|Deferred Payment Plan (full-time)||$ 155.00|
|Deferred Payment Plan (part-time)||$ 75.00|
|Late Registration Fee (plus $15 per day after the first day of classes)||$ 70.00|
|Distance Learning Extension Fee||$ 70.00|
|Distance Learning to On-Campus Conversion Fee||$ 125.00|
|Leave of Absence Fee (per term)||$ 70.00|
|Readmission Fee||$ 70.00|
|Graduate Readmission Fee (upgrade)||$ 30.00|
|Changing Program Fee (the first request to change programs is free)||$ 25.00|
* Audits are only available for currently enrolled students
**Tuition for Field Education taken during the summer or winter breaks will be allotted according to the term in which it is registered.