Mr. Ingill Ra with his wife Eun Yoo and their children; son, Won Jae (15 yrs) and daughter, Hwa Won (2 yrs).Mr. Ingill Ra with his wife Eun Yoo and their children; son, Won Jae (15 yrs) and daughter, Hwa Won (2 yrs).Mr. Ingill Ra, member of the UTS 2009 graduating class (MRE), has been named Director of the Department of Social Responsibility for the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). The organization, located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is an affiliate of FIFA (International Football Association Federation).

Mr. Ra is taking the helm at a new department that reflects the growing commitment of soccer worldwide to social responsibility, youth education, service activity and interreligious peace through sports.

Mr. Ra feels that he was chosen for this job because in his application he emphasized his education in interfaith peacebuilding at UTS. Mr. Ra is moving to Kuala Lumpur this month. UTS offers its sincere congratulations!

Ingill's Religious Education Project, his capstone work at UTS, was a "Workshop Manual for the Children of Ambassadors for Peace." It is an interreligious approach to moral and civic education for young adults worldwide. His field work internship included service for World CARP, a collegiate association, and running interfaith workshops for young adults in St. Lucia.

FAIR USE NOTICE: This webpage contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We make such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of recent trends in faith and culture for the purpose of promoting interfaith understanding.

We understand this constitutes a 'fair use' of such material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.