Capacity: 20 Students
Through this course on Effective Blogging you will discover the amazing power of Internet, through which you can reach and educate millions of people. This course is based on successful model that brought great social impact and inspired many thousands of readers.
Learn how to create an effective blog and fill up Google with our information; How to write and promote; How to win the information war on the Web; How to reach thousands of readers daily; How to take care of hundreds of contacts.
The only technical skills needed to begin this course, are typing and copy/paste ability.
This course will be offered again in Spring 2012.
This is the first in a series of courses that will cover the whole Web Outreach process. The course is designed to learn by practicing, so you will reach actual results during the very course itself. The next two levels are based on this Beginner course. To take the Intermediate or Ministry level you need to pass this first course.
1. This first, beginner level, will be mainly focused on how to get your content to come up first an search engine pages such as Google.
2. The second, Intermediate level, will focus on how to be visible in the Internet Space and reach thousands of readers a day. (I personalty have 5000 to 12000 visits daily). You will learn how to make our voice and viewpoint heard.
3. The third, Ministry level, will open for you the amazing possibilities to educate and take care of guests, contacts and members through your blog. You will learn how easily you can take care for 100, 200... 1000 spiritual children and lead them to join. You will learn how to do effective PR and follow up for any type and level of contacts (guests, friends, relatives, ministers, media, social leaders etc.)
A lot of our research and learning will be done via the Internet, through search engines (like Google) and discovering amazing resources on the net. All other course materials, including lectures (mp3 downloads) PowerPoint presentations and supplementary readings, are made available through the course website.
This course runs for 5 weeks. You should plan to spend 3 hours a week on the course: 20 minutes to read the assigned lessons,90 minutes to complete the assigned tasks, 20 minutes to get feedback through chat and forums, and 50 minutes to correct your work based on guidance received.
You can work at your own pace. There are no specified hours when you have to be at the computer. However, you will need to complete each week's work on time, in order to keep up with the course schedule.
- Comprehend the major concepts of effective Blogging.
- Encounter deep issues while researching Internet.
- Recognize the urgency of winning in the web space.
- Understand and learn to use the power of Internet.
- Improve one's understanding of how to convey our teachings.
- Be able to transform today's secular culture.
Back to Lifelong Learning