Capacity: 20 Students
This is the second in a series of courses that cover the Web Outreach process. This Intermediate level of Web Outreach is not about making a blog (covered in the Beginner level), but about promoting it. It covers Social Networks, Bookmarking places, ways to support, ways to educate, ways to raise your page rank. The course is designed to learn by practicing, so you will reach actual results during the very course itself.
This Intermediate level is based on the Beginner course. You need the first, beginner course finished, or approval by the instructor. He offers two other options:
1. To take it based on your previous knowledge of blogging, design, web writing, SEO, which are learned in the beginner course.
2. To learn writing, posting and promoting while he takes care of the technical part.
This course will be offered again in Spring 2012.
1. The first, beginner level, was mainly focused on how to get your content to come up first in search engine pages such as Google.
2. This second, Intermediate level, will focus on how to be visible in the Internet Space and reach thousands of readers a day. (I personalty have 5000 to 12000 visits daily). You will learn how to make our voice and viewpoint heard. Techniques learned in the beginner level will be now perfected to a new, higher level of effectiveness in educating your visitors. You will learn a lot about the psychology of Witnessing and concepts development of your readers.
3. The third, Ministry level, will open for you the amazing possibilities to educate and take care of guests, contacts and members through your blog. You will learn how easily you can take care for 100, 200... 1000 spiritual children and lead them to join. You will learn how to do effective PR and follow up for any type and level of contacts (guests, friends, relatives, ministers, media, social leaders etc.)
A lot of our learning will happen in the process of publicizing your work via the Internet, through social networks and discovering amazing possibilities to become visible on the net. All other course materials, including lectures (mp3 downloads) PowerPoint presentations and supplementary readings, are made available through the course website.
For best learning and support you will need Skype, microphone, Firefox and reliable internet connection.
This course runs for 5 weeks. You should plan to spend 3 to 5 hours a week on the course: 20 minutes to read the assigned lessons, minimum 90 minutes to complete the assigned tasks, 20 minutes to get feedback through chat and forums, and 50 minutes to correct your work based on guidance received.
You can work at your own pace. There are no specified hours when you have to be at the computer. However, you will need to complete each week's work on time, in order to keep up with the course schedule.
- Comprehend how social networks and bookmarking places work.
- Learn through experience how they can bring hundreds of readers
- Perfect the effectiveness of your materials in touching and opening their hearts.
- Know how to control and direct the learning process.
- Create the right image and understanding about us.
- Be able to transform today's secular culture.
Back to Lifelong Learning