Dr. Tyler Hendricks is a man of the church, deeply involved in ministry for over 30 years as a leader and innovator. He served as President of the Unification Church in America and as a pastor in New Jersey, Manhattan and Boston.
In the mid 90s he developed and led the True Family Values Ministry, a nationwide ecumenical ministry to raise the church’s awareness of family issues. For that purpose he authored adult-education curricula including “Building a Genesis 1:28 Family” and “Creating a Faithful Christian Marriage.” Ever concerned for the growth and vitality of the church, he wrote Family, Church, Community, Kingdom: Building a Witnessing Church for Working Families (2000).
Dr. Hendricks also has wide experience in interfaith affairs, having helped direct the first Assembly of the World’s Religions (1985) and first Religious Youth Service (1986). He is the founding editor of the respected interfaith journal, Dialogue and Alliance.
Presently Dr. Hendricks is Ecclesiastical Endorser for the UC of America, Director of the Center for Education at UTS, Host of True Parents Way, and co-host of the radio ministry, Holy Marriage Blessing.
- Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- M.A., Vanderbilt University
- Dipl. R.E., Unification Theological Seminary
- True Family Values Ministry curriculum
- Family, Church, Community, Kingdom: Building a Witnessing Church for Working Families (2000)
- Journal of Unification Studies (complete listing of articles)
- Applied Unificationism Blog (complete listing of articles)
- President of the Unification Church of America from 1995 to 2000
- President of Unification Theological Seminary from 2000 to 2010